Intelligence Management Specialist – Admin Support
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage senior leader calendars and maintain rosters and organizational charts
- Ability to manage tasks and requirements assigned to different elements
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS Diploma or GED and 12+ years of experience with admin support or Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience with admin support
- Experience with working in a headquarters environment in support of senior government personnel
- Experience managing and facilitating Defense Travel System (DTS) activities
- Experience with requirements/task management tools such as COLISEUM, eTask, JSAP, or equivalent
- Experience with using SharePoint
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.