Test Tech IV
- Performs manual and automated testing on RF products including RFDs, SPUs, lower level assemblies, and cables.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and work to a test procedure, following detailed instructions and correctly completing test data records.
- Able to document Non-Conformances in TipQA and Discrepancies in Solumina to document all failures and assist in driving to closure.
- Sets up test equipment and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following processes, test procedures and drawings.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Collaborate with team members and engineering team to produce quality products.
- Drive continuous improvement and sustain a compliant work environment.
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Long periods of sitting and or standing.
- Good manual dexterity requiring the use of both hands.
- Visual acuity or correctable vision, color vision.
- Needs to be able to read and interpret work instructions and mechanical drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Experience with RF test equipment including power meters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Effective communication and team work
- Manual RF Test Experience
- Computer Literacy
- Understanding requirements of Engineering Change orders and Cut In requirements
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.