DescriptionJob Description:Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Use your skills in Software Development to support Warfighters under Biometrics 5 year contract in Fairmont, WV. This program will provide operations, maintenance, software sustainment services and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the system. These services shall focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click [Register to View] !
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Use Agile development tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to manage work and collaborate with team.
- Support creation and updating of relevant documentation for design, development and testing.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field and 8+ years relevant IT experience.
- S/W Language Experience –Required: 4+ years of Java and Linux (RHEL and/or CentOS)
- Demonstrated experience with similar programs that include development and sustainment, or agile development methodology (Scrum).
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Must be local to Fairmont, WV; 50 mile radius from FBI CJIS or located in North Central WV
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
Spring experience preferredPay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.