Sr. Incident Management Team (IMT) Analyst
Our new Sr. Incident Management Team (IMT) Analyst will be responsible for providing situational awareness of and coordinating cybersecurity, privacy, and vulnerability management incident response activities.
- Work with incident response participants and stakeholders to set and manage the incident battle rhythm for cybersecurity and privacy incidents
- Assist in the coordination and collection of related Incident Response information
- Schedule, host, and facilitate ad-hoc and recurring incident calls and meetings
- Provide regular updates and status reports on incident response activities to the team, management, and customer
- Support Incident Response-related decisions and actions, including remediation and/or mitigation controls.
- Ensure proper processes and procedures are followed during the incident response process.
- Work closely with external teams and agencies, particularly with incident reporting requirements that have been identified and outlined.
- Responsible for team’s Incident Management procedures and reviewing and updating them, as needed, on a regular basis to ensure procedures are efficient and align to Incident Response best practices.
- Independently complete technical and administrative projects as assigned.
- BS degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience in cybersecurity operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to adapt communication of advanced technical concepts to different audiences (technical, operational, executive)
- Ability to lead and drive calls and meetings
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced operations environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (i.e. adaptable critical thinker and decision maker)
- Familiarity with NIST documents and controls
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a diverse team.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance prior to start
- Experience managing security incident response activities
- Understanding of privacy concepts
- Experience using ServiceNow
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.