The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking Custodial candidates to support our program in the Springfield Virginia area. The position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be hired for the position. Leidos offers good benefits with 21 days of combined vacation and sick days plus 10 paid Holidays a year. Starting pay at $24.00 an hour.
- Perform cleaning duties including removing trash and cleaning and/or sanitizing, desks, kitchenettes, walls, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, common areas, entry way including windows, floors, walls and ceilings, offices, cafeteria, gymnasium, locker rooms, auditoriums, stages and custodial offices/storage areas, and other task assigned by customer or manager.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in custodial field
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.