Material Planning Coordinator II (full time onsite)
- Maintains job progress and status records, and notifies supervisor of impending delays or serious difficulties affecting commitments.
- Prepares status reports as required.
- Anticipates or responds to material shortages due to lost, damaged or defective material in order to prevent work stoppages in area of responsibility.
- Maintains accurate records by updating applicable systems which provide regular reports on the status of product to the Supply Chain Planner. These systems include Oracle, Solumina, PLM and TIPQA.
- Actively participates in the establishment and maintenance of Point of Use Material and Leads cycle count activities in the factory.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Full-time onsite: Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this particular role, it will be performed full-time on site. This means work will be conducted on location at a BAE Systems facility 100% of the timeRequired Education, Experience, & Skills
- High School education or equivalent and two (2) years related experience in manufacturing/inventory control or similar field.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Oracle ERP or other SAP system
- Microsoft Suite knowledge, especially Excel
- Active Security Clearance
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.