Information Review and Release Analyst
Leidos is looking for an Information Review and Release Analyst. This positions offers a flexible work schedule part time, 24 hours work week.
- The candidates will support a dynamic fast-paced business office where quality, accuracy, and consistency in performance are a must.
- Duties performed on the job involves archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Sponsor’s policy.
- Candidate is responsible for in-putting data into various databases throughout the day, supporting a finance team with Inspector General requests, and archiving vouchers as needed.
- Additionally, this candidate will provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
- Must have a Bachelor and at least 8 years of work experience OR 12 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.) is required.
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing taskings with the ability to adapt quickly to new requirements.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community and Sponsor culture and requirements; or willing to learn.
- Must be able to lift and move boxes using rolling carts.
- Archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Agency policy.
- Responsible for inputting data into various Sponsor databases throughout the workday.
- Support Finance team with Freedom of Information Act and Inspector General requests and basic archive voucher requests as needed.
- Provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
- Receive mail from outside customer.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the position, based on program requirements.
- Provide support during core business hours until 3:30pm.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.