Job Description BAE Systems is seeking three Cyber Table Top (CTT) Planners (Cyber Engineer) to support our CTT team in the Event Planning and Operations Section supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) National Cyber Range Complex (NCRC).
This facility supports the Test Resource Management Center’s (TRMC) mission to provide realistic cybersecurity environments for test and evaluation of major DoD acquisition programs and to enable the conduct of realistic training and certification events for the DoD Cyber Mission Force. The NCRC facility may also support non-DoD customers such as Department of Homeland Security (DHS), industry, academia and international partners.
The successful candidate will serve at the Orlando, Florida site. This position is contingent upon award.
The candidate may lead or support CTT planning sessions with key stakeholders from across the program. CTT operations and planning may include test design, development, delivery, and recovery. Candidates work closely with customers and will tailor methods and operations to customer requirements and capabilities. May be required to write, implement, and report recommendations and improve CTT planning and operations. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Serves as subject matter specialist providing CTT know-how for the support of user requirements of varying from Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 3 through TRL 9.
This position supports the program and all other duties as assigned.Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- 12+ Years with HS; 10+ Years with AA; 8+ Years with BS; 6+ Years with MS; 4+ Years with PhD
- Candidates with Armed Forces college courses or Associate Degree, extensive certification, and additional experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- DoD 8570.01M/ IAT-II certification within 6 months of assignment to position (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI Eligible
- Demonstrated experience with cyber table top (CTT) exercises
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Master’s Degree in a STEM subject, particularly systems engineering, network engineering, or cybersecurity OR
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or engineering or its equivalent with 15+ years' relevant experience
- High degree of organization and communications skills
- Active, Reserve, or National Guard military service with network or cyber security experience
- IAT level III (CISA, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, CISSP (or Associate)) or IAM Level III (GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
- Expert knowledge and experience conducting cyber table top (CTT) exercises
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.