Geospatial Information Systems Analyst
Leidos currently has a need for a Geospatial Information Systems Analyst to join our team in Orlando, FL. Duties may include compiling geographic data from a variety of sources including censuses, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps as well as analyzing spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports.
- Leading geospatial data collections, corrections and standardization.
- Imagery analysis to validate feature geometry and attribution
- Imagery conflation and processing using ESRI toolset
- Providing Environmental Data Model (EDM) Conversions
- Elevation collection conflation and optimization to meet synthetic environment needs
- Providing Geospatial Status, quality and accuracy reports
- Leading individual Geospatial projects
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have DoD SECRET Security Clearance.
- Geospatial Data Collection and processing experience
- Working knowledge of ESRI Geospatial Tool Suite
- Understanding of traditional military simulation/synthetic environment architectures
- Deriving requirements from Google Earth Keyhole documentation
- Understanding of the SE Core geospatial process
- Experience with procedural model generation, material encoding, synthetic imagery generation
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.