RPA UiPath Developer
- Responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders and external vendors to gather requirements and execute related tasks
- Experience integrating diverse data streams and perform detail analysis
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Robotics Automation solutions
- Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Support process improvement and special project activities requiring engagement and collaboration with a variety of functional teams
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- Energized when faced with complex technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing RPA solutions using UiPath
- 3+ years of IT experience in software development in developing robust web applications and client/server applications
- Experience in developing OCR solutions
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.