Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
|Provides extremely high-level subject matter proficiency for work described in the task. Provides advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems that require doctorate level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.|
Masters with 8 years related experience or combination of Education and experience superseding 8 years. Must have at least a PUBLIC TRUST
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Learn internal support costing tool and become lead for this effort.
- Monitor a dozen virtual servers for RPA system, basic up down tracking.
- Work with customer to develop requirements for systems, ensure coordination with development team, engineering team, infrastructure team, and database team
- Manage the involvement of all relevant stakeholders and resources
- Help guide systems through the development, test and production environments
- Ensure systems are properly documented and transitioned through the different environments
- Build plans that are tested and revised as needed
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit [Register to View]
and follow us on Facebook: [Register to View]