Windows Imaging Analyst
- MS System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012)
- MS Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Troubleshooting OSD Task Sequences errors
- Create answer files with Windows Image Configuration Designer
- Implements, administers and configures the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) Enterprise environment.
- Creates software packages, task sequences, OSDs, and patch management for deployment through MECM
- Performs desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Creates, tests and deploys OS images
- Creates reports in MECM utilizing PowerShell and SQL for automation and custom reporting
- Staying up to date on the evolving functionality of MECM and working with IT stakeholders to implement new features as they become available
- Developing End-User Computing policies, standards and procedures for hardware and software.
- Develop and maintain
- Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Support coordination, tracking, planning, scheduling, and building software components utilizing configuration management tools to templatize infrastructure, and continually monitor and enforce desired configurations
- Supports release management of applications, systems, or infrastructure releases
- Plan and control releases into pre-production (test) and production environments
- Coordinate with all appropriate stakeholders on the content and schedule of the rollout plan, testing plan, and all other documentation pertinent to the release
- Energized when faced with complex technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Office 365 Administration
- Level 3 Technical Support
- Powershell Scripting
- Group Policy Objects
- Client Encryption
- Configuration management experience on an embedded hardware or software development program
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, critical thinking, and project management
- Strong experience with MECM, Intune, Office 365, WSUS, Office, Windows OS, package development and Group Policy
- Experience in imaging
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.