Commander Support Administrator
Chase your aspirations with no boundaries at Leidos! Accelerate your career growth by joining Leidos.
The 363rd ISRW/361st ISRG/43rd IS currently has an opening for an Executive Administrator at Cannon AFB, NM. The qualified candidate provides executive level administrative support to the Commander. They are responsible for providing timely administrative, clerical, and secretarial support to the 43 IS Commander. Performing routine and non-routine tasks including special projects with little to no supervision. Also, responsible for scheduling and preparing for meetings for the commander. Proactively interacts with other support staff and departments to gather, supply and coordinate information. Trains airmen in the Commander's Support Staff (CSS) on staffing duties/functions.
- Review reports for readability, grammar, and proper format
- Work with Commander Support Staff of subordinates Units about Evaluation System
- Distributes mail, answers phones, and respond to customer inquiries
- Compiles and proofs various reports & studies before submitted to Commander
- In-process newly assigned personnel: Military, Civilian, & Contractors
- Bachelors Degree is preferred . High School Diploma/ Equivalent and 5 years of experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of Defense or other U.S. government agency
- 4+ years of experience in Commander Support Staff.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Excellent presentation skills, organization skills, analytic skills, problem solving ability, and attention to detail
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.