Leidos is hiring a Consulting Employee to support Transportation Solutions services with Economic Analysis in support of transportation decision making. This role will provide senior-level thought leadership, technical direction, proposal writing and business development on an as-needed basis.
Consulting Employee responsibilities:
• Contribute to Leidos’ growth on National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program.
• Support Leidos’ task order work on FHWA’s Operations IDIQ as well as research task orders in other contracts as necessary.
• Work with Federal, State and city DOTs on strategy, policy, design and innovation for smart infrastructure, and EV charging
• Contribute to Leidos’ growth of NEVI and related contracts.
• Support Leidos’ Operations IDIQ work shares.
• Determine and seek opportunities for growth in strategically tangential business.
• Perform technical work which will be determined by task order.
• Requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Relevant experience in the field of performing economic analysis for transportation and real development.
• Federal, State, or local transportation agency experience preferred, including multiple executive leadership positions is desirable.
• Experience working with/ for State and/ or Federal agencies is desirable
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.