Leidos is seeking an experienced candidate to join our Hawai‘i Energy program team as a Program Implementer for our Residential and Business Programs. Both portfolios are comprised of energy efficiency and education programs and represent two of the core offering areas of the Hawai‘i Energy Program.
- Implement overall program strategy including developing task-oriented planning, as well as campaigns and activities
- Support a range of projects from assisting with executing programs, maintaining industry relationships, delivering presentations, participating in community events, performing sector market analysis, and providing input in developing and modifying programs to meet changing market needs
- Support the procurement of goods and technologies needed to carry out programs
- Develop relationships with vendors and professional organizations to keep current and demonstrate knowledge of operational trends, energy efficiency technologies, and practices and regulations in electric demand side management
- Assist in execution and evaluation of residential and business programs
- Develop positive relationships with customers and industry stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on residential programs, industry trends, energy efficient technologies and operational practices in electric demand side management
- Occasional travel to neighbor islands and working on weekends at public events may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, skills and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Environmental or Sustainability Sciences, or Architecture. Other relevant degree focus may be considered
- 2-4 years of experience with sustainability or energy efficiency programs with the demonstrated capacity to understand technical aspects of energy efficiency measures; Building or system design experience including relevant codes (e.g. IECC2015 , Title 24, etc.) a plus
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting experience
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills; excellent interpersonal and management skills; strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Flexible and available to work occasionally on weekend assignments (i.e. support community events)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Access and Outlook required; Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Possess a high degree of initiative
- Have a passion for Hawai‘i Energy’s mission
About Hawai‘i Energy
Hawai‘i Energy helps educate island families and businesses about the many and lasting benefits of energy efficiency and conservation. Hawai‘i Energy encourages and rewards smart energy decisions which will allow our state to reach 100% clean energy faster and cheaper. To date, we have saved the people of Hawai‘i more than a billion dollars off their energy bills. Hawai‘i Energy is a ratepayer-funded energy program under contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. Join our team in driving energy initiatives that have immediate and local impact, and leave a legacy of sustainability for generations to come.
HawaiiEnergyPay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.