DCGS-N/AISIT SIGINT Trainer
Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support division is seeking a Distributed Common Ground System – Navy (DCGS-N) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technical trainer to join our team in Norfolk, Virginia. The candidate will train Electronic Warfare (EW) and Supplementary Plot (SUPPLOT)/Expeditionary Plot (EXPLOT) personnel aboard U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships, and at operational shore sites worldwide as part of the DCGS-N Program Office training team and Naval Information Forces’ Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT).
- Train DCGS-N (all variants and baselines) SIGINT applications (GALE, FADE, Builder, Analyst’s Notebook, Renoir) to active-duty Cryptologic Technicians after system installation or upgrade aboard U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships, and operational shore sites worldwide. Training events aboard ships may take place in port of underway for duration of about 5 days.
- Assist Information Warfare workcenters with cross-workcenter integration during Carrier Strike Group / Amphibious Readiness Group underway transits based on established guidelines, checklists, and current best practices.
- Evaluate student performance gaps and provide ad hoc training as necessary.
- Assist with operational system fault detection/fault isolation and coordinate corrective action with local and distance support assistance.
- Coordinate with system engineers, integration engineers, subject matter experts, and technical writers to ensure training reflects current system upgrades and changes.
- Maintain lesson plans, trainee guides, job aids, and assessment materials based on system upgrades and changes.
- Provide feedback on technical documentation, training products, and job aids during documentation reviews, product reviews, and working groups hosted by the program office, learning center, or type commander.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 4-8 years of related experience. Additional years of related experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience with GALE, FADE, nodal analysis tools, and other web-based analytical applications.
- Ability to travel 25% including internationally and underway periods aboard U.S. Navy ships.
- Former U.S. Navy Cryptologic Technician Technical (CTT) preferred.
- Completion of military instructor training.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.