Technical Project Manager/Complex Project Manager TPM III
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Project Managers/Complex Project Managers (TPMs III) to manage aspects of IT projects within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We have multiple positions available – selected candidates will work at client sites in either McLean or Chantilly, Virginia.
Qualified candidates must possess a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance to be considered for this position.
In this role you will manage aspects of a diverse IT project or multiple projects, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT function. This may include;
- Utilizing expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
- Using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solving complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Working independently, receiving minimal guidance
- Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Utilizing conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas
- Leveraging knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the relative IT market and differentiating factors within the market
- Acting as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solving complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions and exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacting a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams and working within broad guidelines and policies
- Explaining complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; working to build consensus
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and experience
- May employ scrum master techniques in Agile development practices
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.