Are you interested in improving and shaping the delivery of IT projects industry? Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago. Leidos is looking for an experienced, motivated Intelligent Automation Lead in The Woodlands, TX to develop and deliver automated processes at an Investor-Owned Utility customer. at an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The successful candidate will translate moderately complex and varied business needs into business process automation application requirements. This candidate must be able to develop an automation project end-to-end and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
Location: Role may be remote, however preference will be given to candidates in The Woodlands, TX, New Orleans, LA, or Little Rock, AR, as this is where the client sites are.
- Assesses process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automations, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Works closely with Business Analysts to understand defined processes to be automated.
- Designs RPA solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configures new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation.
- Problem-solves issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provides timely responses and solutions as required.
- Completes development, testing and leveraging of RPA processes, including periodic validations with process owners, and end-to-end business validation upon completion of development effort.
- Troubleshoots and corrects RPA related technical issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience with an RPA tool, preferably Automation Anywhere and Automation 360.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate a plus
- Automation Anywhere certification a plus.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple responsibilities and projects to successful completion
- Utility experience is preferred
Program Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.