Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technician - Corrective Maint Supervisor
- Overseeing production of TIDB technical content for procedural documentation; standard operations, fault isolation, preventive and corrective maintenance, and reference descriptive documentation
- Applying SWS/AWS operation and maintenance concepts
- Applying Fault Isolation concepts as described in the Introductions to SWS/AWS Fault Isolation Documentation
- Exceling at interpretation and analysis of wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions and applying electronic and electrical theory knowledge in circuit reviews
- Evaluating, coordinating and resolving source data inputs and related SWS/AWS system and subsystem documentation to determine and define fault isolation procedural changes
- Preparing and review of draft fault isolation procedures per established government directives, electronic workflows, work instructions, and policies
- Liaison collaboratively with cross functional teams, contractors, and customers, virtually or in person, providing Fleet technical documentation support
- Reviewing electrical and engineering alterations to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to existing TIDBs and fault isolation procedures in the generation of Government Furnished Information requests
- Developing and maintaining project schedules with assigning project resources
- Supporting Fleet Documentation meeting preparations, travel, and closely working with the government customer, program leadership, and team members
- As deadline orientated
- As a functional virtual worker
- Open to implementing best practices and use of new technologies
- Critical Thinker
- Enjoy Complex Problem Solving
- Innovator that observes opportunities to introduce new technologies
- Thrive in interdependent work relationships
- Self-reliant and self-motivated
- Active Listener
- Technically proficient
- Willingness to work with others
- Effective in resolving ambiguity
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Former U.S. Navy Missile Technician with experience with Strategic Weapon System (SWS) and\\or Attack Weapon System (AWS) operations.
- Knowledge of electrical theory
- Knowledge of basic electrical and electronic component symbols
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with SSP Electronic Technical Documentation (SSPETD)
- Experience with the Trouble Failure Report (TFR) Program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading teams
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.
- Experience with evaluating SSP Alterations (SPALTS), UK Alterations (UKALTs), and NAVSEA Alterations (TRIDs) for impacts to TRIDENT II SWS preventive and corrective maintenance paper and electronic maintenance documentation
- Knowledge of the Vulcan authoring tool.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.