Systems Administrator - End Point
Responsible for the evaluation, operation, maintenance, security and evolution of the global endpoint environment. Provides engineering, development, and administration of the company’s end point platforms, such as remote desktop services, Azure VDI Desktops, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Center (SCCM), Mobile Data Management (MDM), and anti-virus. Primary focus is the software and systems which support Personal Computers, tablets, smartphones, remote desktop services, and the policies and procedures which govern their use.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain management software and systems for end point devices.
- Manage testing and deployment of third party patching and Microsoft workstation and server security, feature and quality updates and patches.
- Plan, test and manage the deployment of Enterprise software packages
- Manage Operating System Deployment tasks sequences/OS images
- Develop and maintain documentation and procedures for all aspects of installations and operation; provide input to the establishment of technical standards and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to endpoint support staff in remote locations.
- Install, configure, and maintain company computer systems and associated peripheral equipment
- Maintain operating efficiency and stability, ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data and respond to outages and other issues.
- Perform application administration activities.
- Coordinate with department leadership to plan, design, and schedule the release of all software, hardware, and operating system updates.
- Develop and enhance process and technical documentation, create back-up procedures, test plans, and reports.
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service and may provide escalation support to service desk
- Gathers information required for legal and regulatory compliance
- Implements policies required for legal and regulatory compliance.
- May perform other IT duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Associates Degree (Bachelor's Degree preferred) in IT or related field and four(4) years' of related IT experience
- Three (3) to (6) years' End Point Systems Administration
- Windows 10
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft SCCM
- Azure AD PIM
- Azure VDI
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and other ancillary plans.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
Colorado Salary Range
- $75,000 – 90,000