- Responsible for accurately locating and the movement of materials to and from storage and production areas
- Processes purchased receipts, manufactured receipts, also processes the issuing of material and ship transactions accurately for all parts entering and leaving stores
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of incoming//outgoing trucks
- Receives and processes all MRO items
- Safely transports material manually or with dollies, forklifts, and hand trucks; be able to change the battery for all sit-down and stand-up lifts
- Self-inspects processes to ensure required results are achieved
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- High school diploma with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of cycle counts
- Basic knowledge and understanding of receiving
- Basic knowledge and understanding of reconciliation of problems
- Ability to pass a fork truck drivers test for safe handling and movement of material in, out and around our facility.
- Forklift Certification.
- Experience with inventory cycle counting in a manufacturing environment.
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair…just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.