PMO Manager - EHS
Leidos is searching for an energetic, organized, and resourceful PMO Manager who will oversee project management of a data archival program for a large healthcare delivery system customer. This is a remote role that has some travel requirements for customer and subcontractor meetings. The customer is implementing a new enterprise health record and the legacy applications are archived to this team’s solution.
This role will ensure that the delivery of the portfolio of projects meeting the requirements of the contract and the expectations of the customer. A team of project managers exists for the execution of these projects. Projects are variable in length and complexity, with 60 – 70 projects active at any one time. Project managers partner with a subcontractor of Leidos, other roles on the data archival program and customer resources to ensure a successful and efficient delivery.
What you will do!
- Oversee the Project Management Office Project Managers to execute against each active project in the portfolio
- Ensure project standards are documented and resources are executing according to those standards
- Provides expert guidance as a data archival subject matter expert to the customer and PMO team
- Analyze cross-technology and cross-platform issues, partnering with subject matter experts to evaluate the technical feasibility of requests and proposed solutions
- Suggest improvements to workflow of projects, considering all requirements, constraints and staffing.
- Generates project change requests for assessment by the client for needed modifications to the portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; effectively communicate with all stakeholders and facilitate various project related meeting
- Builds and manages a high-performing team (recruits, retains and provides performance feedback)
- BA degree in a related field and 5 - 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience
- 4 + years of Project Management or Delivery Management experience Healthcare Technology or Data Management
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently, handling changing priorities and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience
- 5+ years’ experience working in large healthcare IT or PMO organization (minimum 20 hospital system)
- 5+ years’ experience transforming EMR, HIS and PMS applications across the enterprise for Healthcare Systems
- Experience archiving a variety of healthcare information technology applications/systems
How you stand out!
- You will stand out by demonstrating an advancement your career of managing applications in a complex health system. This would include archiving HIS, EMR and PMS applications to Clearsense, Mediquant or Legacy Data Access.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.