Business Analyst - Singluarity
The primary responsibility of the Singularity Business Analyst is to provide fundamental functional and technical support for business and users. Collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and make corrective adjustments or enhancements. Assists with the analysis, recommendations for corrective actions and resolution of problems within the software applications, and provides support for normal maintenance of upgrades, and system maintenance.
The ideal Singularity Business Analyst will need to be able to demonstrate ability and experience understanding end user workflow and owning the technical components of a variety of workflows.
The candidate must demonstrate customer-oriented service excellence principles, be a self-motivated individual who can identify and resolve issues, and advance personal knowledge, able to execute complex tasks through organization with a detail driven approach.
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills, a quick learner of software and information technology, motivated to learn new applications (application knowledge to build, test, support and train).
- Provides analytical, functional support and maintenance of enterprise, regional or local level clinical software applications for multiple user clients
- Build changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client's change control process
- Serves as a resource, interface and liaison with clinical user clients/business owners (i.e., physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.), technical applications staff and vendors to resolve problems with functionality of clinical reporting needs
- Make recommendations related to best practice
- Follow client's documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
- Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service.
- Document issues and solutions
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Escalate issues to the client/vendor as needed, and monitor client/vendor tickets for resolution
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters’ with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Requires thorough understanding and experience with healthcare technology systems, EHRs, and the ability to analyze and facilitate application and system issues to meet customer business needs
- Proven successful experience with HIT applications skills
- Experience mentoring and training and providing guidance to less experienced staff
- Advanced proficiency with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and
- Minimum 5 or more years supporting healthcare business software applications
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Ability to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more applications
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage projects preferred
- Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team
- Experience with AMS programs with hospital systems
- Archiving Health systems’ HIT applications experience
- Healthcare Experience preferred (Hospital, Ambulatory, etc.)
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.