Project Documentation Analyst
Leidos currently has an immediate opening for a Project Documentation Analyst, supporting multiple US Navy programs, located in Bethesda MD. Leidos’ High Fidelity Simulation Business Area is responsible for architecting and implementing large-scale System of Systems solutions in support of world class simulation, training, and analysis products for the US Navy. You will get to work with state-of-the art technology developing the most sophisticated and “game changing” trainers the US Navy deploys. You will be part of an outstanding team, in a constant learning environment, on a long running program, performing work that has a major impact with the Navy. This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
This position supports planning and support activities across the lifecycle of multiple US Navy trainers. This position interfaces with with a wide range of program and customer personnel. The Documentation Analyst will help ensure that the trainers are installed on time in accordance with approved plans by coordinating sponsor approvals, generating required delivery documentation, coordinating delivery shipments, and generating configuration management documentation.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Generating documentation required for the installation or upgrade of training systems
• Generating hardware rip-out documentation for installations involving major hardware change outs
• Collecting and standardizing design drawings, user guides, Operations & Maintenance (O&M) manuals, training materials, build procedures, and cabling diagrams created by multiple teams for delivery during trainer installation
• Performing configuration management and archival of documentation deliverables
• Assisting with major hardware shipments in support of the trainer installations
• Participating in a variety of project organizational meetings with customer leadership, development partners and user representatives
• Traveling to and participating in installs of trainers at customer locations, including Pearl Harbor HI, San Diego CA, Groton CT, Kings Bay, GA, and Norfolk, VA.
• BA/BS degree of any major and 2-4 years of experience
• Must be able to acquire a SECRET Security Clearance
• Demonstrated ability to use the skills and capabilities required to successfully execute the duties and responsibilities of this position, including solid analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to multi-task across several projects
External Referral EligiblePay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.