IT Service Delivery Lead
More About the Role: accountable for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all functions run within scope, time and budget constraints. Interfaces with task and function principals, subcontractors, and support personnel.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Interact daily with subcontractors performing end user desktop, mobile and print services.
• Initial escalation point for customers regarding service issues/questions.
• Review tickets in Service Now to ensure service is delivered within the established upon time frames.
• Interact with Center Operations Manager to escalate customer/performance/staffing issues.
• Work in conjunction with the Operations Service Delivery Manager to ensure day to day operations meet customer needs and contractual SLAs.
• Introduce new solutions, innovations to the operational team and coordinating activities to seamlessly bring new products/processes to the program.
• Work closely with program Service Delivery, Logistics, Operations, Procurement, and Finance teams to ensure end-to-end fulfillment of the product line.
• Work collaboratively with company and customer stakeholders to define and proactively shape device hardware
. • Work collaboratively with program engineering and operations teams to co-develop integrated hardware/software solutions to keep the end user compute product line at the forefront of industry technology.
• Ensure timely update to customer deliverable documents and communications artifacts, including technology refresh plans, product and service catalog content, and configuration documentation. • Identify opportunities to improve the day-to-day compute and mobility service delivery operations through continual service improvement and undertake projects that improve the overall delivery service across at SSC/NSSC as well as all NASA Centers.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Proficient in Service Now
• Proven written and oral communication skills. • Previous background guiding a small group of projects to deliver IT services. • Background interacting with senior level managers and customers. • Background working in a fast paced environment with contending priorities.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• NASA IT background
• Project Management background or Certification (PMP, Scrum, ITIL, or Six Sigma Blackbelt)
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.