Leidos is seeking a talented Machinist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
The CNC Machinist must be capable of reading engineering drawings and CAD models to produce unique precision parts.
- CNC machine set up and operation
- Develop process sheets as needed to document expectations, tooling and related requirements
- Performs in-process inspection
- Follows relevant QMS procedures
- Participates in root cause investigation and corrective action development.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Understands inspection methods, tolerances, GD&T.
- Must be able to interpret engineering prints.
- Understanding cutting tools.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.