Systems Security Engineer (New Grad) (71981BR)
See what you’re missing. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.” Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is looking for a Security Engineer with a passion for engineering and the desire to be part of an innovative and dedicated team responsible for industry-leading military Global Positioning Systems (GPS) products. Our team desires passionate security engineers interested in architecting, designing, and developing the next generation of security module for our navigation products.
As a part of the Product Line Security team, you will have responsibilities to perform security requirements analysis and capture, develop security architecture and detail design, perform integration, and perform security verification. You will also perform security analysis and generate security artifacts to obtain certification and approval of GPS products. Responsibilities include development of a security module that addresses Information Assurance, Cryptographic, and Anti Tamper requirements.Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) discipline
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- Highly motivated to solve complex problems and continuously improve
- Desire to contribute to a results oriented product development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of information assurance and security engineering principles
- Understanding of systems development processes for product development
- Experience with systems tools (DOORS, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience with modern software languages (e.g. C, C++, Python, perl, etc.)