Agile Program Manager (73496BR)
- Seeking candidates with a minimum of 10 year's relevant experience. Bachelor's or Master's degrees are preferred.
- Ability to capture, document and track new requirements
- Ability to handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling and coordinating all areas of a project.
- Ability to work with any of the agile modules
- Present status reports of projects
- Work with other team members and explain to them using the agile methods
- Ability to help develop and implement agile projects
- Assist in team development by removing road-blocks, mentoring team members.
- Ability to improve capacity for project work using Agile methods
- Promote the empowerment of the team by ensuring team members are fully engaged
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Experience as a project manager
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with mission customer.
- Ability to multitask and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of sponsor service request tracking systems, utilizing a mix of Jira, Confluence and Service Now
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.