Embedded Software Test Engineer
Embedded SW developer assisting in the design, development, testing and certification of the next generation family of cryptographic modules used for securing data for high profile applications.
- Develop, test, debug and document embedded software enabling custom electronic systems to perform all functions necessary to meet overall system objectives.
- Develop and implement test plans to verify that each embedded software function performs as intended. Utilize commercial test tools or develop and adapt custom hardware and software to exercise and debug embedded software.
- Analyze system requirements and develop an implementation plan complete with functional definitions and reasoned allocation of those functions between hardware and software components.
- Design and develop complete system test plans to prove that all system requirements are being met and are properly implemented.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active TSSCI with Polygraph. US Citizenship required
- 12 (Twelve years) of embedded software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study (an additional four years of experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with C/C++ and/or Python
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience with Bash and/or Tcl/TK scripts
- Familiarity with the Information Assurance Security Requirements Document (IASRD) and NSA Type 1 software security development practices