Lead Integration Engineer (75019BR)
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering or related field and 5+ years of engineering and project/program management experience OR 9+ years of engineering and project/program management experience
- Thorough understanding of interfaces and formats to include, but not limited to: Standard web services protocols (e.g., SOAP, REST, and OGC)
- Demonstrated understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud services
- Experience with using Agile software delivery techniques for an integrated solution
- Experience with integrating software, COTS, GOTS, FOSS, and capabilities into a baseline and making them an operational whole
- Experience with proprietary and open source GIS applications and database services such as: OpenGeo, ArcGIS Server, PostGIS and PostgreSQL, and/or Oracle Spatial
- Familiarity with Configuration Management and Request for Change (RFC) process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse workforce
- Master's degree in Systems Engineering or related field
- Understanding of Security Principles
- IAT Level II Security Certification
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.