FORNSAT Signals Specialist ( R-00070657 )
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced FORNSAT Signals Specialist on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to our customer and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- The FORNSAT (FS) Signals Specialist will support capabilities and with customers to ensure compliant and consistent data-flows are established for TechSIGINT data collected.
- Identify opportunities to improve FORNSAT (FS) collection and dissemination to enable real-time I&W for TechSIGINT events and to improve TechSIGINT Products.
- Provide technical recommendations to the customer TRIAD to be integrated into requirements submitted to FS capabilities leads.
- Advanced weapons systems collection tradecraft through partnerships and collaboration with Research, Capabilities and external IC partners as directed and when appropriate, liaise with 2nd and 3rd part partners on advanced discovery and signals, protocol analysis / tradecraft.
- Participate in relevant intelligence community conference, analyst exchanges and technical training in support of TechSIGINT and FS collection mission as requested by customer mission management.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- BS or BA and 5+ years of related experience
- Related Military education and/or experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive experience with the FORNSAT Mission.
Must have 5 or more years experience with databases/tools listed below
A minimum of 5 years experience in operations or engineering with SIGINT systems (in an analytical or SIGDEV role not engineering).
Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience in three (3) of the specializations listed below, sections I-V, one of which shall be from section IV (Communications Systems) or V (Cellular/Personal Communications Systems).
I. Signal Analysis:
II. Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
III. Telephony Switching System
IV. Communications Systems
V. Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years technical writing experience with SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years experience collecting, compiling, disseminating
- documenting information and gauging customer feedback.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years experience in identifying targets, discovering
- new targets, forecasting and maintaining technology trends, and target templating.