DevSecOps Systems Administrator (Remote Option) (75034BR)
- Development, buildout and sustainment of hardware and software tools to support enterprise management of unclassified, secret, and secret SAP environments
- Deploy Department of Defense (DoD) Contracted vendor/suppliers (e.g. Lockheed Martin (LM) and Pratt & Whitney) and other vendor created software environments into AWS, Azure, and Azure Stack cloud environments
- Development, buildout, integration and sustainment of AWS, Azure, Azure Stacks, Department of Defense (DoD) network connections, DoD Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Portfolio to provide a single sign on source for all F-35 connected endpoints.
- Assist in integration of AWS, Azure and Azure Stacks with On-Premise systems and applications
- Assist with integration of Department of Defense network connections into the Impact Level 5, 6 and 6 SAP and disconnected cloud environments
- Assist in configuration / change management process
- Assist in installation of government and commercial software applications
- Assist in creating artifacts in support of an initial and/or continuous Authorization To Operation (ATO)
- Create any accreditation documentation following DoD best practices such as the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Provide Help Desk services for DSOP users
This team will operate primarily within contractor site for unclassified development, with Arlington, VA as the primary operating location and will travel to designated client site facilities, as needed, to support the development, deployment, operations and sustainment of the classified environment and services.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Experience assisting application development in a DSOP Environment and administering and configuring various software tool and services support to the enterprise.
Analyzing and troubleshooting software application and network component issues.
Performing technical evaluations of client computing software, hardware, and management solutions
Operating systems installation, configuration, and maintenance on Windows servers and desktops.
Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.