Senior ITIL Subject Matter Expert SME (18097)
Major Job Activities:
- Applies standardized project management methodologies to produce project scope, requirements, plans, and reports for all designed Service Management processes.
- Ensures critical success factors (CSFs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and process metrics are developed, tracked, and reported at required intervals.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiencies of processes internal to the RCC-C that are utilized to manage the quality of services delivered to customers monthly.
- Reviews and analyzes process metrics for process performance.
- Ensures that all new and/or changed service management processes align with RCC-C initiatives.
- Identifies and documents current and future service requirements.
- Oversees scheduling and conducts regular service performance reviews and documents progress.
- Produces and implements service improvement plans and projects.
- Propose technical solutions to optimize service delivery, improve efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL processes and/or resolve technical service issue(s).
- Tracks all identified risks to service delivery (process and/or quality) in a risk registry with subsequent, approved countermeasures.
- Oversees all assets necessary to provision DoDIN-A services using ITSM via a ticketing system, and Change Management Database (CMDB). Provides ITSM theory and methodology oversight and guidance to customers, IT personnel, and management throughout the RCC-C.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
- Basic Office Equipment
- Normal office environment.
- May require support during periods of non-traditional working hours including nights or weekends.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 40 lbs. unassisted.
Education / Certifications:
- ITIL Expert or the ITIL v4 equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
Active Secret Clearance.
Experience / Skills:
- Five (5) years of experience in implementing, sustaining, and managing ITIL methodologies and framework practices.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with other IT professionals and end users, and be able to present briefings to executive staff.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously, routinely multitasking, and reassigning priorities.
- Excel expert with success in maintaining and organizing data, including definitions, repositories, and cross-reference indexes.
- Skilled in formula development, Pivot Table generation, and Pivot reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to use critical and strategic thinking to resolve discrepancies, organize data, and sustain performance benchmarks.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to utilize BMC Remedy and associated data analysis.
- Microsoft Office products, Microsoft SharePoint, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds.
Supervisory / Budget Responsiblities:
Acts in a technical based supervisory capacity.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.