Application Developer (DCO) (18148)
Major Job Activities:
- Develop software tools through computer programming and reverse engineering software.
- Develop and distribute in-house content based on tippers from higher organizations and the Threat Hunt Team.
- Assess new technology, architecture, and platforms and provide input for integration and implementation plans.
- Maintain, improve, and document developed software tools to include technical documentation such as source code, APIs, and manuals for end-users.
- Analyze network posture and generate detailed analytical reports.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance with standards, policies, and procedures, conducting incident response analysis.
- Assist the customer in designing, documenting, and maintaining test and laboratory networks.
- Maintain, update, test, and implement signatures and policies for each sensor managed by the RCC-C.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
- Basic Office Equipment.
- Normal office environment.
- May require support during periods of non-traditional working hours including nights or weekends.
Must be able to lift/push/pull 40 lbs. unassisted.
Education / Certifications:
- IAT Level II Certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP.
- One of the following CSSP-IS Certifications: CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, CND (Must be different from IAT II certification).
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification desired upon hire, required within three months of hiring date.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Active TS/SCI (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information).
Experience / Skills:
Five (5) years applicable experience working with various data (network and systems) technologies, with a minimum of two (2) years. focused on information systems security software development.
Experience with computer language and application development.
Excellent Interpersonal, organization, writing, communicating, and briefing skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Assembly, C, C++, Perl, Java, Python, .Net, SQL, PowerShell, SharePoint.
Supervisory / Budget Responsiblities:
Acts in a technical based supervisory capacity.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.