Senior Computer Network Defense SME (18147)
Major Job Activities:
- Test and evaluate tools and techniques to facilitate recognition of potential security problems, and conduct evaluation of security events and provide findings to the Government.
- Investigate possible network and Automated Information System (AIS) security events.
- Ensure devices and assets under respective responsibility are configured, installed, and operated IAW current and applicable Secure Host Baseline (SHB) guidelines and applicable Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs).
- Ensure all vulnerabilities on RCC-C equipment are identified and propose remediation approach to customer.
- Report security violations as specified by customer.
- Prepare and report Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) impact statements.
- Knowledgeable of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and support the RCC-C with the execution of RMF packages.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
- Basic Office Equipment.
- Normal office environment.
- May require support during periods of non-traditional working hours including nights or weekends.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 40 lbs. unassisted.
Education / Certifications:
- IAT Level II Certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP.
- One of the following CSSP-IS Certifications: CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, CND (Must be different from IAT II certification).
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification desired upon hire, required within three months of hiring date.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
Experience / Skills:
- Five (5) years applicable experience working with various data (network and systems) technologies, with a minimum of two (2) years focused on security.
- Knowledge of certification testing tools.
- Understanding of DoD facility security requirements.
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs, and experienced in DoD 8570 and 8530 requirements.
- Excellent Interpersonal, organization, writing, communicating, and briefing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ACAS, eMASS, SIEM Systems, Microsoft SharePoint.
Supervisory / Budget Responsiblities:
- Supervisory / Budgetary Responsibilities.
- Acts in a technical based supervisory capacity.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.