Field Service Engineer
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Field Service Engineer
- Support Resource Manager and field technicians on administrative tasks, equipment maintenance processes, training processes, and field operations.
- Document and share technical data to promote learning and open dialogue among team members.
- Identify, define and direct approach for successful resolution of technical and operational issues.
- Travel up to 40% to domestic customer locations as a part of a team for field implementation of services.
- Provide appropriate internal/external personnel with periodic updates and recommendations regarding nature and status of work.
- Identify and support improvement opportunities and present recommendations to management.
- Attend training on PWR Refueling Services and support field operations.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering/related technical discipline or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of applicable experience.
- Flexibility to work in dynamic work environment with changing issues and customer demands
- Ability to obtain/maintain Unescorted Site Access including drug screening process.
- Work in a team atmosphere and interface well with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated competencies in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.