QC Inspector (6574)
Opportunity Overview: Quality Control Inspector – Outage Season (Contract)
We have an exciting opportunity for Quality Control Inspectors with Westinghouse! This work will be for Fall 2022 outage - training will be conducted in the summer.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Perform visual inspections, including dimensional verification of electromechanical and mechanical components to ensure quality standards are met.
What we need to see from you:
- High School Diploma minimum - Technical school, Associate degree preferred
- Qualification and certification for inspection to ANSI N45.2.6, Certification to Visual Mechanical preferred.
- Experience with inspection of electrical and mechanical parts is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing and specifications
- Basic computer proficiency – Word, Excel, email. SAP experience is a plus
Level II Inspector – A candidate should satisfy one of the following requirements:
- One year of satisfactory performance as a Level I in the equivalent inspection, examination, or test category or class or as determined by the Certifying Authority; or
- A high school graduation or GED certificate, plus 3 years of related work experience in equivalent inspection, examination, or testing activities; or
- An associate degree in a related discipline, plus 1-year related work experience in equivalent inspection, examination, or testing activities; or
- Graduation from a 4-year college/university, plus 6 months of related work experience in equivalent inspection, examination, or testing activities
- Limited Certifications - Personnel who may perform all activities within their level of capability but are restricted or limited as defined on the Certification Form.
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability