***WTSS Contract/Contract-to-Hire Opportunity***
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Westinghouse and WECTEC Staffing are looking for a Drafter to perform a variety of technical and engineering assignments for Engineering and Technology Group including design, drafting, and implementation of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation projects (Capital, Expense, Development) under the guidance of engineers. This position will be located at our Ogden, UT location, and is an on-site opportunity with some limited flexibility with the work schedule.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Manage drafting/design/engineering request workload and coordinate requests to ensure timely completion and level loading.
- Prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) using CAD software under guidance of Westinghouse engineers.
- Create as built P&IDs
- Perform inspection and verification of field conditions during design and/or as built.
- Prepare isometric piping and equipment drawings
- Perform CAD drafting of mechanical designs under the direction of engineers.
- Work with a team including multidiscipline drafters and engineers
What we’d like to see from you:
- Minimum 2 year of Drafting experiences
- High school diploma, 2-year technical college is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D
- Inventor or Solid Work Skill are Plus
- Knowledge of P&ID and ISA standards are Plus
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability