Senior Client Manager (Hybrid) (64580_Juno_Beach)
[Register to View] is America’s largest electric company, providing clean, affordable, and reliable electricity to more than 12 million people in Florida. We operate one of the cleanest power generation fleets in the U.S. and our reliability is among the best in the nation. Our goal is to achieve Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 by expanding our solar capacity, increasing battery storage and bringing new renewable energy opportunities to Florida, while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in becoming a game-changer in the energy industry? Join our world-class team today!
Position Specific Description
Are you a creative individual who's deadline-driven, passionate about organization and punctuality and enjoys relationship building? The person who fills this role will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to quickly changing demands. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can juggle multiple projects and work collaboratively with partners across internal teams. As part of our in-house creative agency, this experienced professional will ensure the timely, efficient delivery of visual communication products developed by our company’s in-house creative agency. This role will serve as the liaison to our internal partners, prioritizing and identifying a project’s scope, timeline, and determining the resources required. Leveraging our asset and project management platform, this savvy individual will manage the in-house agency workflows and touch every project at key points in the project development.
- Assess and evaluate incoming project requests to ensure project submissions, project details and assets are accurately provided
- Schedule all incoming creative projects for design, photography, copywriting and other disciplines as needed
- Assign the appropriate resources and people to projects based on needs and resource availability
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
- Work closely with designers and other creative professionals, including external marketing agencies and preferred vendors, to manage project workflow to keep the team’s workload balanced
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Meet with clients to learn more about new project details, communicate and adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) and provide timely progress updates on existing projects
- Possess excellent planning skills, be detail oriented, anticipate roadblocks, and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the workflow
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal partners and teams at varying levels in the organization
- Finalize projects by closing out the work, make sure digital files are stored appropriately, and that all final tasks for the projects are completed
- Attend kick-off meetings and participate in brainstorming sessions when applicable to comprehend complex project planning needs
- Use team’s digital asset and project management platform to keep work accessible, documented and on track
- Develop and deliver on reporting asks to help provide creative leadership visibility to departmental metrics; employ metrics and data to inform future resourcing decisions
- Perform other job-related duties, such as special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in a traffic coordination, resource management or project management role within a creative or marketing organization
- Working knowledge of digital processes and the creative process particularly in areas such as design
- Comfortable working with a range of internal stakeholders across multiple departments
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and people management skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 suite (Teams, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficiency with project management systems, in particular awareness utilizing Lythos project management is ideal
This job is responsible for assisting with projects from the earliest stages of concept and development through to successful completion on time, on budget and as measured by achievement of metrics. Employees in this role are expected to work with a high degree of initiative and independence in anticipating client needs, developing communication solutions that further the business objectives, and ensuring their successful implementation. This position serves as a key contributor on the team in a broad range of communications activities as assigned.Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Delivers strategic communication planning, message development, writing, using research and analytics to drive planning and messaging
• Improves processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
• Builds and maintains great relationships with clients and co-workers
• Tracks performance and progress using quantifiable metrics
• Communicates frequently with cross-functional groups
• Works at both business unit and corporate levels
• Interfaces with business unit leadership and business process owners
• Performs other job-related duties as assignedRequired Qualifications
• Effective Written Communications
• Effective Verbal Communications
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's - Sciences
• Bachelor's - Arts
• Experience: 4+ yearsPreferred Qualifications
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Organization:Florida Power & Light Company
Relocation Provided: No
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [Register to View] style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="color:#333333">, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-[Register to View] . Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our [Register to View] style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline" target="_blank">policy for more information.