Advanced Reactor Licensing Engineer
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for Advanced Reactor Licensing Engineer.
The successful candidate can expect to perform the following:
* Develop expertise in the design, construction, operation, and decommissioning of nuclear power plants.
* Develop expertise in US and international nuclear regulations.
* Create licensing and technical submittals for US and International utilities and regulators.
* Work in teams to resolve critical issues impacting the construction and operation of nuclear power plants.
* Develop topical reports for Nuclear Regulatory Commission review and approval.
* Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with Westinghouse customers
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
* New graduate with a degree in Nuclear or Mechanical Engineering Required.
* Eager to learn the design and operation of pressurized water reactor (PWR) plants
* Willingness to travel and accept temporary assignments at a nuclear power plant
* Knowledge and familiarity with the US NRC regularity process is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.