IT Internal Audit Manager
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
The Westinghouse Global Internal Audit department’s vision is to be recognized as a strategic business partner helping Westinghouse leaders to achieve their objectives and better manage risk. As part of the next phase of its transformation, the Westinghouse Internal Audit department is looking to enhance its IT audit and data analytics capabilities. The IT Internal Audit Manager will report to the Director – Global Internal Audit and will be a key part of the Westinghouse Internal Audit department transformation.
Your Day to Day:
- Transform the IT audit processes to meet best-in-class standards for a public company and Institute of Internal Auditors standards. Promote new ideas and new ways of executing IT audits and internal infrastructure enhancements
- Manage the annual IT risk assessment process and identify reviews for the IT audit plan based on the enterprise risks and strategic objectives of Westinghouse and suggest adaptions to the plan as business conditions change. Communicate plan to IT senior management as necessary
- Execute each engagement of the IT audit plan and ensure a consistent audit process is performed including planning, walkthroughs, detailed testing, remediation/follow up, and reporting for each IT audit of the company’s IT systems, IT processes, and information security processes
- Develop in house talent to become future leaders within the audit department or IT operations. Identify development opportunities and define plans for improvement.
- Select and manage co-source partners for IT audit where specific technical skills sets do not reside in house
- Participate in and lead portions of department quality self-assessments and external quality assessments. Identify remediation actions, establish timelines, and track to completion any findings related to IT audits so that department is acting in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Accountable for meeting deliverables, working on multiple deliverables at once, and adhering to the department’s quality and methodology standards
- Expand the use of technology tools within the Global Internal Audit department to help drive improved productivity and audit effectiveness
- Collaborate with the Finance & Operations audit team to implement a program for continuous auditing or monitoring using data analytics to examine business risk conditions and anomalies on a periodic basis
- Interface with management and senior leadership to encourage discussion and build relationships to share insights on risk and best practices across the business
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science or related Engineering field; MBA or Masters in IT field preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of total experience; Preferred experience is a mix of audit and IT management
- One or more of the following certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Knowledge of IT frameworks (e.g., COBIT, ISO27001, NIST)
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.