Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
- Support engineering team for the creation of drawings and design/technical specifications for the eVinci Microreactor.
- Provide input to engineering calculations in support of design and analysis.
- Compile technical documents / specifications for procurement/manufacturing.
- Support supplier and/or manufacturing operations with technical issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting of equipment.
- Support Test document creation and test execution.
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline is required, along with a minimum of 0-3 years of engineering experience. 2022 - 2023 New Graduate Engineers encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit analysis/design desired.
- Awareness of field devices and control devices typical to the power industry is a plus
- Awareness of typical industry standard drawings including P&ID drawings, loop diagrams, cabinet drawings and panel layouts is a plus
- Knowledge of lab equipment use (oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- AutoCAD knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational, planning skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.