Part-Time Warehouse Stocker - Hershey's Chocolate World $15+ (HERSA005H13148)
Job Location: Hershey, PA
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 or more based on experience
Minimum Age: 18 years of age or older
Overnight Shift Hours of Availability: Requires weekend and holiday availability. Must be available between the hours of 11:00 p.m. through 8:00 a.m. (times will fluctuate between seasons)
Hershey’s Chocolate World is the most popular brand experience in the world. Nearly four million guests visit our location in Hershey, Pennsylvania every year. Our guests come to experience our attractions, enjoy dining in our food court, and shopping for souvenirs, treats, and gifts. Part of what makes our guests’ experience so amazing is the exceptional customer service our team provides. In fact, our mission is to create extraordinary impressions through our people. If you would like to be part of the Hershey’s Chocolate World team that brings our mission to life every day, keep reading to find a career that fits your interest and abilities.
This is a part-time position located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The company will not provide relocation assistance or other employment benefits for this position.
Warehouse Stockers are responsible for the fulfillment of the nightly store orders to replenish the retail sales floor including the transport of merchandise and rotations of the chocolate product. Stockers must also ensure that merchandise is marked with accurate bar code and retail price information prior to moving to sales floor areas.
Stockers are also responsible for performing general warehouse functions such as pulling merchandise, application of retail barcode tickets, cardboard collection, and assisting in the receipt of incoming merchandise. Stockers must follow quality control standards, safety regulations, and standard operational methods and procedures. Stockers must work within a team environment and follow established goals and procedures. The required skills will be learned primarily through on-the-job training.
Summary of Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate our Customer Service Pledge
- Must be approachable showing that our guests are our priority
- Must initiate contact with our guests by being courteous and greeting them with a smile
- Must be willing to listen to our guests and provide for their needs
- Must provide a genuine Thank You to every guest
- Fulfill nightly store order to replenish sales floor stock
- Transport merchandise to the store areas and perform nightly restocking and rotation of product on the sales floor
- Perform order fulfillment, application of retail and barcode tickets, cycle counts, and bin maintenance
- Perform basic warehouse cleanup including the collection of cardboard
- Follow quality control standards, safety regulations, and standard operational procedures
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- General retail knowledge is a plus
- Must maintain a neat appearance and adhere to the uniform standards
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and carry 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- Must be able to walk or stand for 5-8 hours
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, and some overhead lifting
- Ability to tolerate a repetitive motion of the hands, fingers, and wrists
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, fellow coworkers, and function effectively as part of a team
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred but not required
- Experience: Warehouse experience is preferred but not required
This description covers the most significant duties performed, but you may be responsible for other minor-related work assignments.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center [Register to View]