Pharmacy Technician Inpatient (3:00pm - 11:30pm)
- Medication Processing and Distribution
- Accurately and efficiently fill unit dose carts and first doses
- Accurately and efficiently pull drugs to refill controlled access cabinets
- Accurately and efficiently deliver medications/supplies to designated areas
- Sterile Compounding/Preparation
- Accurately and efficiently prepare small and large volume parenteral sterile products (non-hazardous and non-investigational)
- Inventory Management
- Restocking medications/supplies
- Complete cycle counts in carousel
- Ensure medication security and accountability
- Monitors area inventory and supplies, notifies appropriate personnel when shortages and/or outages noted.
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. No experience.
Certification / Licensure:
Current Pharmacy Technician Registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP).
1 year experience in hospital pharmacy.
Must pass pre-employment skills a test as required and administered by Human Resources.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. [Register to View] Information
- Requisition ID: 146350
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Employee Status: Regular
- FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Work Week: Evening/Night
- Fund Type: Hard
- Work Location: Onsite
- Pivotal Position: Yes
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 39,500
- Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 49,500
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 59,500
- Science Jobs: No