Senior Business Analyst (21781R_Chicago)
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will collaborate with Product Management or Business Operations to analyze and develop user stories and a product backlog for one or more products. You will participate in planning and design sessions and provide clarification on product requirements as well as work in partnership with the Product Owner/Manager to define and justify new product developments/projects.
- Work independently as a liaison between end-users, product management, and development to elicit, analyze, and document user requirements, translating them into user stories.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to ensure the health of the product backlog.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, driving the discussion during sprint planning and user story refinement.
- Conduct gap analyses to identify solutions that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets customer requirements.
- Provide timely answers to team questions during design, development, and QA testing.
- Create SQL queries that retrieve application data and allow identification and triage of discrepancies.
- Field questions from stakeholders/end users during user acceptance testing, identify potential options to aid in the resolution process.
- Work with business owners and technical architects to set a strategic product direction and scope out project efforts.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 years or more relevant experience required.
- 2 years or more Agile (Scrum or XP) business analysis experience with user stories and backlogs required.
- Excellent business requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics/Data Warehousing/Big Data concepts.
- Knowledge of test methodologies.
- Strong data skills preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$88,900.00 - $132,250.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.