Senior Agile Product Owner (21796R_Chicago)
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary: In this role, you will work with end-users and stakeholders, including Product Management, Business Relationship, and Business Operations to participate in development of high-level product requirements for epics and features, engage directly with end-users to better understand how we might solve their needs, collaborate internally across teams, ultimately resulting in a product backlog of user stories. You will ensure user story prioritization and participate in planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies as a Member of our product development team.
- Advocate for our users, both internal and external customers, through continuous voice of customer research and user interviews including user exploration, observation, UX testing and validation
- Work as a liaison between end-users, product management, and business relationship to gather, refine, and turn high-level epic and feature requirements into a well-groomed product backlog
- Align development backlog with our near-term and long-term product roadmaps driven by our Product Management function, ensuring at all times we are empathizing and advocating for our users
- Ensure the product backlog is prioritized; constantly evaluating for changes in priority and communicate product goals and vision with the development team
- Collaborate with the business analyst, engineering owner, UX designer to ensure design and solution meets high-level customer requirements
- Contribute with cross-functional team on internal/external user and support guides in preparation for release planning
- Ensure participants and coordination for UAT activities with stakeholders/end users
- Support medium to large project team during design, development, and QA testing by clarifying high-level requirement questions
- Responsible for complying with metrics to measure progress of group or department issues.
- Maintain focus on relationship building with end-users, development team, product management, and business relationship.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ relevant experience required.
- 2 or more years of product ownership or product management experience preferred.
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving experience and skills needed to be successful.
- Experience communicating and discussing technical data.
- Exposure and understanding of Agile software development.
- Familiarity with data visualization, data modeling and documentation tools.
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare consulting/strategy, life sciences, patient/encounters, and/or claims preferred but not required.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Estimated Hiring Range:$88,900.00 - $132,250.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.