Dermatopathologist, Las Vegas (req89288)
Dermatopathologist – Las Vegas, NA
Quest Diagnostics is currently seeking 2 board-certified Dermatopathologist(s) to join us in Las Vegas, NV. These key positions will offer the practice of full-time Dermatopathology in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
• Dermatopathologists with 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
EDUCATION, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS
• Required: Medical Degree
• Required: Board certified in Dermatopathology
• Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania or eligible to obtain licensure
Quest Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
INQUIRIES CAN BE DIRECTED TO:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Executive and Physician Talent