Sr Pharmacy Technician - West Houston, 10AM -6:30PM (149492)
- Follows all safety standards for handling chemotherapy and hazardous drugs
- Prepare all doses as needed
- Restock unit based cabinet inventory consistently and accurately
- Completes all pharmacy and institutional QA/CQI assignments on time
- Prepares investigational doses by reading the datasheet, follow protocol directions, care when admixing, documenting thoroughly on the investigational card for each drug. Ask for assistance from a pharmacist if needed.
- Issues and receives pumps accurately and consistently cleans all pumps.
- Orders and restocks drugs and supplies as needed.
- Other duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year pharmacy technician experience in a hospital, infusion center or retail pharmacy.
Licensure / Certification Required:
Current Pharmacy Technician Registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP).
Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. [Register to View] Information
- Requisition ID: 149492
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Employee Status: Regular
- FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Work Week: Day/Evening
- Fund Type: Hard
- Work Location: Onsite
- Pivotal Position: Yes
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 45,500
- Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 57,000
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 68,500
- Science Jobs: No