Per Diem OB Home Visit Nurse RN - Ft Wayne IN
**$5000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES!!!**
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is seeking talented individuals for our Per Diem OB Home Care RN opportunities. We are delivering services across the entire continuum of maternal-newborn care. Our elite team of OB Nurses is growing and we want YOU to join this dynamic and exciting group. Enjoy a flexible PRN opportunity while providing compassionate care to high-risk moms in-home and telephonically.
***Candidates must be available to work at least 8 - 10 hours or more per week and participate in an on call schedule that includes 1 weekend per month & 1 weekday per week***
If you are located in the Fort Wayne, Marion or Muncie Indiana area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. This position will cover the Fort Wayne, Marion and Muncie area.
- Provide skilled nursing care for expectant mothers in the home care environment
- Travel to provide in-home patient care and continuous education to patients and family members
- Continually assess the mothers’ condition to ensure they are safe in the home environment
- Modify the plan of care, as appropriate, based upon reassessment, change in prescriber orders, the patient’s need for further care or services and the achievement of identified goals
- Establish trust and build long term relationships with expectant mothers
- Provide clinical support to key physicians / hospitals upon request
- Flexible work schedule
- $5000 sign on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Focus on one-on-one patient teaching
- Being able to support our moms at a very difficult time in their lives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Current unrestricted RN license in the State of Indiana
- 1+ years of labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing experience (high risk perinatal, antepartum highly preferred)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery RN, OB RN, Nurse, RN, Obstetrics RN, L&D RN, L&D Nurse, Home Visit Nurse, Labor and Delivery Nurse, Labor and Delivery Nurse, OB RN, OB Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse, RN, PRN, Per Diem RN, Home Visit Nurse, Travel Nurse, Obstetrics Nurse, Obstetrics RN, diabetes education, Patient education, diabetes, high risk antepartum, Ft Wayne, Fort Wayne, Marion, Indiana, IN,