Senior Manager, Learning & Development HTAS (Remote Opportunity (req92257)
Senior Manager, Learning & Development (Hybrid Work Arrangement)
Summary:The Senior Manager, Learning and Development will play a critical role in the day-to-day Learning and Development (L&D) activities across the Technology community. This role will coordinate all L&D activities by partnering with Technology leaders; Human Resources and Communications – supporting the growth of Technology talent by upskilling in critical growth areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gain a full understanding of each Technology tower
• Partner with Technology leaders on their specific training objectives and that of their staff
• Develop and implement a comprehensive learning strategy for the Technology community that is aligned with the organization’s objectives; with a focus on Products; Services; Platforms
• Design learning content leveraging appropriate channels such as traditional and non-traditional: online, classroom, modular, on-the-job and experiential
• Execute learning plans delivering at the appropriate pace each calendar year
• Determine what learning design can be done in house vs. procured
• Negotiate and maintain contracts with third party vendors as required and manage vendor relationships
• Track learning ROI and plan spending accordingly
• Act as the Technology learning consultant and point of contact for all Technology towers
• Maintain stakeholder alignment and strong collaboration with Human Resources and other relevant stakeholders
• Stay abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technologies
Required Work Experience:
• Five years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
• Demonstrate affinity with employee learning and learning technologies
• Able to design and produce relevant training materials including e-learning courses
• Familiarity with e-learning platforms
• Able to solve problems quickly and resolve issues
• Ability to communicate effectively and engage with employees and stakeholders
• Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
• Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
• Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
• Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Master’s is preferred
Required Technical Training or Professional Licensing:
• Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation /
Gender Identity or Citizenship.